The Indian Super League (ISL) 2017 player draft concluded on Sunday. ISL 2017-18 will be the fourth session of the Indian Super League. 200 India Football players are grabbing in the ISL 2017. Only 134 footballers join the Indian Super League.
The ten participating teams, including the two new team Bengaluru FC and Jamshedpur FC. Bengaluru FC and Jamshedpur FC players are ready for an exciting season of Indian Super League 2017-18.
Indian Super League Rules of the draft 2017
- Clubs to have a minimum of 15 and maximum of 18 Indian players in the squad, including a mandatory two U21 development players.
- The teams who have retained 2 senior players will be entering the draft after the second round.
- Jamshedpur FC will get the first pick in both 1st and 2nd rounds of the Player Draft
- Delhi Dynamos, who have not retained any player, will enter the draft in round 1
- FC Pune, who has retained one player, will enter in round 2.
- Chennaiyin FC, having retained two senior players as well as an India capped U21 player, enters the ISL Player Draft in round 4.
Indian Super League Top 10 expensive player draft 2017
|Eugeneson Lyngdoh||1.10 crore||Midfielder|
|Anas Edathodika||1.10 crore||Defender|
|Subrata Paul||87 lakh||Goalkeeper|
|Pritam Kotal||75 lakh||Defender|
|Robin Singh||65 lakh||Forward|
|Balwant Singh||65 lakh||Forward|
|Arindam Bhattacharya||64 lakh||Goalkeeper|
|Lenny Rodrigues||60 lakh||Midfielder|
|Pronay Haldar||58 lakh||Midfielder|
|Narayan Das||58 lakh||Defender|
Indian Super League Team Details 2017
|Kerala Blasters FC||18||1|
|Mumbai City FC||16||0|
|Delhi Dynamos FC||16||0|
|Atlético de Kolkata||15||0|
|NorthEast United FC||14||0|